Last weekend Violet and I made Dinosaur Poop Cookies! Also known as No Bake Cookies. But my mom always called them Dinosaur Poop and us kids thought it was funny. Violet looked at me like I was crazy and said "OH no! We don't eat poop". But once they were ready she couldn't wait to share her funny cookies with her daddy and cousin! Sorry if I'm grossing anyone out but once you have a toddler that word will not phase you anymore.Dinosaur Poop Cookies
Ingredients-
1 stick butter
4 T. cocoa
2 C. sugar
1/2 C. milk
2 1/2 C. quick cooking oats
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 C. peanut butter
Put butter, cocoa, sugar and milk in a saucepan and bring to a full boil. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add everything else. Stir well and drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool and harden.
I put them in the freezer to cool. I'm too impatient! Enjoy.
9 comments:
Ha ha, so funny! Can't wait to try Dinosaur Poop Cookies with my little ones! Thanks! :)
http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/
they must be delicious! :-)
Looks yummy! I should try them! Thanks =D
haha ,, no its ok ,, mom makes similar cookies too =D
but she adds coconut on top instead of the peanut butter =D
looks yummy =D and girl so adorable <3
Hey Jill,
I nominated you for a blog award on my site, if you get a chance, check it out.
Alicia
you have such a beautiful daughter!
OMGosh! I thought we were the only ones to make,(we call them) caca cookies!! Thats so great, they're really good too!
Your babygirl is adorable! :D
Nice pics, and thanks for the recipe. Great for winter! :D
My mom made those too lol and put them in the freezer... I loved em and now that I'm a mom I want to make them as well
Post a Comment