1. Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System. This is awesome! If you haven't tried one of these electric face cleansing brushes, go do it now. My skin felt amazing after the first wash. So soft! I have been using it every other day. Since my skin is less rough & flaky afterwards I've noticed my moisturizer soaks in better. Makes sense to me! I'm sure it would help with wrinkles as well.
2. Burt's Bees Baby Creme. After washing my face I put this on. I like to use it as eye cream as well. It's all natural and made from aloe vera juice which is moisturizing and soothing for irritated skin. But I wouldn't recommend using this before applying makeup! It's more of a night time lotion.
3. Maybelline Line Stiletto. Quick and easy liner pen!
4. St. Ives Naturals body lotion with coconut milk and orchid extract. I put this on after showering and before bed. Keeps my dry skin from getting itchy from this cold weather and smells nice.
4. Alba Un Petroleum. I put this on my face after using the Burt's Bees cream. Kandee recommends this and I'll pretty much use whatever she says! Works wonderfully for dry & sensitive skin.
6. Loreal Non Sulfate Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner. I have very dry & wavy hair. I use the shampoo like normal. Then I wrap my hair in a towel. After that I add a quarter sized amount of the conditioner and I leave it in my hair to air dry! This method makes my hair less frizzy.